Good Things Foundation Australia is a social change charity that supports socially excluded people to improve their lives through digital.
We are part of the Good Things Foundation Group and are supported by the Good Things Foundation team in the UK. Since launching in Australia in August 2017, Good Things Foundation Australia has:
- Set-up the Australian office in Sydney and established a local team of 12 staff
- Won a significant Australian Government tender to deliver the Be Connected program
- Recruited and supported over 2,500 diverse community organisations to join the Be Connected Network, building a national network with the shared aim to help older Australians to improve their digital literacy
- Awarded over $12 million in grants aimed at building capacity within the Be Connected Network to deliver digital literacy support for older Australians
- Established a digital inclusion community of practice through our Capacity Builders program
- Launched the inaugural Get Online Week digital inclusion campaign in Australia.
We want a world where everyone benefits from digital.