Good Things Foundation Australia is a social change charity that supports socially excluded people to improve their lives through digital.
We are part of the Good Things Foundation Group and are supported by the Good Things Foundation team in the UK. Since launching in Australia in August 2017, Good Things Foundation Australia has:
- Set-up the Australian office in Sydney and established a local team of 12 staff
- Won a significant Australian Government tender to deliver the Be Connected program
- Recruited over 1,500 diverse community organisations to join the Be Connected Network, building a national network with the shared aim to to help older Australians to improve their digital literacy
- Awarded 775 grants aimed at building capacity within the network to deliver digital literacy support for older Australians
- Supported over 1,500 Be Connected Network Partners to get digital inclusion programs for over-50’s up and running, including hosting 28 training webinars, answering 900 Helpline calls and 3,500 email enquiries
- Established a digital inclusion community of practice through our Capacity Builders program
- Launched the inaugural Get Online Week digital inclusion campaign in Australia.