We're looking for a Network Communications and Training Officer to be the crucial link between Good Things Foundation and the Be Connected Network, recruiting organisations, keeping them engaged, knowing what's going on and ensuring that they are delivering an amazing service to people who are digitally and socially excluded.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently and use their initiative, who is people focused with exceptional interpersonal, organisational and prioritisation skills. You'll be empowered to trial new ways of communicating and to help develop new tools and resources to support the network.
This role with Good Things Foundation Australia offers the opportunity to make your mark within a growing organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- coordinating a network communications plan and for drafting and delivering communications and key messages to engage the Be Connected network through a number of different channels
- identifying training needs in the Network, delivering training and training admin to support centre engagement and retention
- supporting your team inducting new centres into the Be Connected Network and informing them of the tools and resources available to them
- account managing a caseload of centres and will have the flexibility for engaging with them in the most effective way to increase their engagement with the Be Connected program
You will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience of working in community, customer relations or customer-facing role and be inquisitive with regards to customer's requirements and challenge
- Experience in developing and delivering training webinars
- Experience in drafting engaging communications
- Ability to use judgement, discretion and make decisions.
- Ability to collaborate and work positively across teams
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in Google docs
- CRM or database experience
- Ability to analyse and understand information in spreadsheets/reports.
- Knowledge of voluntary and community sector (desirable)
- Commitment to helping socially and digitally excluded people
The Be Connected Network is a new network of community-based organisations supporting Australian seniors and other groups to build their digital confidence and skills. Good Things Foundation is working with the Australian Department of Social Services to build and manage this network through a three-year partnership programme.
Good Things Foundation Australia is a subsidiary of Good Things Foundation, based in the UK, who deliver a range of projects and programmes for the UK government and other partners. We're looking to grow our small Sydney-based team with friendly, passionate and innovative individuals who really want to make a difference.
Please apply by emailing a personal statement saying why you're perfect for the role and an up-to-date resume to email@example.com.