Job type: Full-time, fixed term until 20 December 2019
Salary: $110,000 per annum plus Superannuation
Closing Date: 15 July 2019
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic social change charity, working at scale across Australia and working in a key role alongside our international team in the UK.
Good Things Foundation is a new, innovative for-purpose organisation in Australia, supported by Good Things Foundation in the UK. We are focused on improving people’s lives through digital.
We are currently looking for an experienced service designer who is passionate about playing a key role in a small but ambitious Sydney-based team, in supporting a national digital inclusion network in Australia. The role will work extremely closely with our experienced UK Design team.
- Lead service design projects and work collaboratively with the Good Things Foundation Design and Research team in the UK.
- Design and evaluate new models and innovative solutions to digital exclusion, social isolation, disability and health inequalities.
- Use a range of service design methodologies to understand and communicate these problems, taking both holistic and targeted view of the problems we’re trying to solve.
- Work on the ground with our network community organisations and other partners, understanding the needs of the people they support and the services and systems they interact with.
- Communicate research and findings, helping colleagues, partners, and centre build a solid understanding of different approaches to solving social problems and presenting a clear evidence base for what works and what doesn’t.
If you have experience using a range of research design methods, have practised analysing and using user insight and research data to design and continually improve services you will love this opportunity.
If you are passionate about technology and the important role it plays in connecting people and you want to see the work you do have a positive impact on people’s lives, then this role could be for you.
If you would like to join us, please apply by emailing a personal statement saying why you’re perfect for the role and an up-to-date resume to email@example.com.
Good Things Foundation is a social change organisation with a mission to ensure that everyone benefits from digital. We live the change we are seeking to achieve and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. We operate a policy of providing equal opportunities in all aspects of work including recruitment, training, and promotion, whatever the colour, race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability of an employee, having regard to the individual's aptitudes and abilities and requirements for the job. Good Things Foundation is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.