Good Things Australia First Birthday Report
Take a look at the findings from our year as Good Things Foundation Australia.
Since launching in Australia in August 2017, Good Things Foundation has:
- Recruited over 1,500 diverse community organisations to join the Be Connected
Network, building a national network with the shared aim to help older Australians to improve their digital literacy
- Awarded 775 grants aimed at building capacity within the network to deliver digital literacy support for older Australians
- Supported our Network Partners to get digital inclusion programs for over-50’s up and running, including hosting 28 training webinars, answering 900 Helpline calls and 3,500 email enquiries
- Established a digital inclusion community of practice through our Capacity Builders program
- Set-up the Australian office in Sydney, with a local team of 13 staff
- Launched the Get Online Week digital inclusion campaign in Australia, which takes place from 15 – 21 October in 2018.