Job type: Full time (37.5 hours per week), permanent
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary: $80,000 per annum, plus superannuation
Closing Date: Friday 18 January 2019
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic social change charity, working at scale across the UK and internationally.
Good Things Foundation is a new, innovative for-purpose organisation in Australia, supported by Good Things Foundation in the UK. We are focused on improving people's lives through digital. We're looking to grow our small Sydney-based team with friendly, passionate and innovative individuals who really want to make a difference by making the digital world accessible to all Australians.
We are currently looking for someone who has experience in the management and administration of grants programs to lead in the development and successful delivery of a $20m community grants program, including a robust delivery and network funding plan.
You will have experience of:
- The management and administration of grants programs, preferably in a community and/or social purpose organisation.
- Data analysis and the development of performance reporting.
- Managing, monitoring and, where necessary, revising work to meet organisational objectives and support the development of the network.
- An eye for detail and demonstrable experience in collating reports for senior managers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to the wider corporate needs of an organisation, beyond the immediate job description.
- Line management of a small team (this may be necessary in the future).
- Working in the social purpose/human service sector.
With the following knowledge, skills and education:
- The ability to think innovatively and to turn that thinking into realistic plans and workflows.
- A proven problem solver, with evidence of providing simple, practical solutions to complex problems.
- Proactive and flexible to taking on new areas of work and doing whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
If you would like to join us please apply by emailing a personal statement (max 2 pages) saying why you're perfect for the role and an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Things Foundation operates a policy of providing equal opportunities in all aspects of work including recruitment, training, and promotion, whatever the colour, race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability of an employee, having regard to the individual's aptitudes and abilities and requirements for the job. Good Things Foundation is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.