Job type: Full time (37.5 hours), Permanent
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary: $70,000 per annum plus superannuation
Closing Date: 4 December 2018
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic social change charity, working at scale across the UK and internationally.
Good Things Foundation is a new, innovative for-purpose organisation in Australia, supported by Good Things Foundation in the UK. We are focused on improving people's lives through digital. We're looking to grow our small Sydney-based team with friendly, passionate and innovative individuals who really want to make a difference by making the digital world accessible to all Australians.
We are currently looking for someone who has experience delivering digital skills training in a community based setting to help us develop and deliver programs to our community organisations across the country.
You will have experience of:
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering digital skills training programs within a community setting
- Demonstrated experience developing learning material and resources for use in community settings to support digital skills development
- Experience in developing training needs analysis for individuals of a variety of ages and demographics and for networks of community organisations
- Experience in leading customer relations or a customer-facing sales teams
- 3 yrs+ experience in customer service
- 2 yrs+ experience in developing and delivering digital skills training.
With the following knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with a broad range of organisations in the not for profit sector
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, plan and deliver projects with multiple community stakeholders, within tight timeframes and budgets
If you would like to join us please apply by emailing a personal statement (max 2 pages) saying why you're perfect for the role and an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full job description can be found below.
Good Things Foundation operates a policy of providing equal opportunities in all aspects of work including recruitment, training, and promotion, whatever the colour, race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability of an employee, having regard to the individual's aptitudes and abilities and requirements for the job. Good Things Foundation is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.