- Minimum font size will be no less than 14px and text will be scalable by the user.
- All videos produced by Good Things Foundation will be captioned.
- No key information will be communicated through images that is not also made available in image alt tags.
- Colour contrast will be sufficient and no key information will be communicated through colour that is not also made available in other ways.
- Hyperlinks will be consistently styled and will be underlined.
- Copy will be written in Plain English, avoiding jargon.
Wherever possible, we will additionally aim to meet level AAA accessibility guidelines.
Our websites support the following browsers which offer individual user control over text size:
- Internet Explorer 10 and above
We no longer support Internet Explorer 9 or earlier versions – if you are using one of these browsers we recommend that you update to a more recent version.
Our websites are continually being tested and improvements made. If you’d like to recommend an action to help us make our sites even more accessible, please get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.